Buddies

Sorry


" Segala benda yang aku buadd semuanya tak kena. "

Ye, aku sayang kau.
Takde niat nak buadd kau terasa bagai bagai.
Everything happened was not like what you thought actually.
Please understand that.
I try my best to keep you from mad at me.

Perlu ka kita berpisah dalam masa yang terdekat ni ?
Aku rasa belum masanya benda tu berlaku
Sebolehnya aku tanak hilang kau walau macamne sekalipun.

You are my friend, my best friend, my sibling !
How come I will forget you && throw you away from my life just like that ?
You know what, eventhough I got a new friends but believe me, each one of them will never replaced you in my heart darlinggg because you are too special for me !
I do love you 

Thanks for everything you did for me && for our friendship
I do not want this great friendship end because of that issue(s)
I hope you feel the same way 

Just a word
SORRY

0 lolipop (s):