Buddies

Just a second


Today is just like yesterday, still the same. Sorry, I have to fixed my mind && my heart. It is harder for me to remove the viruses that affected me. That was a strong virus in my mind, stronger, strongest ! I can not stand it by my self. I need some one to hold me. I need some one to help me. I need some one to fixed me. I need some one to delete the viruses. Please, I need you now ! How come you can stand it ? How come you still can laugh with others ? How come you still can smile ? How come you still can do all that ? Why I can not do such things ? I want it ! Yes, I really want it. I want to be strong like you. I want to be happy 24/7 just like you. I want to laugh with others too. I want to smile too. Sorry, for once again, I am cried. I do such a stupid things ! Seriously it make me unstable right now. I could not think wisely. Is it are all my faults ? Please take a second to understand me. Just a second. Then you will know me better. More better than you know me before. 

" Just a second " 

Photobucket

0 lolipop (s):